Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Three!

1.       My 3 best friends
=Adrianni,Jocelyn,Dorothy

2.       3 things I really really want
=phone,comics,notebook

3.       My 3 favourite movies
=Transylvania Hotel 2,Rampage,Avengers

4.       My 3 favourite songs
=Titanium,Rockabye,Havana

5.       My 3  favourite bands
=Twice,Blackpink,Fifth Harmony

6.       3 fears
=spiders,ghosts,darkness

7.       3 Things that make me happy
=getting 5A in PSR,having my own bederoom,buying things that i want

8.       3 Things that annoy me easily
=noise,someone who is busybody,copycat

9.       My 3 favorite animals
=kittens,bunnies,puppies

10.   My pets
=Cat

11.   My 3 future goals
=Get 5A in PSR,Can get to university,can find a job easily

12.   My 3 favourite stores
=Popular,Gong cha,Potato Habit

13.   My 3 favourite foods
=Milk tea with pearls,fast food,Dessserts

14.   3 things I did yesterday
=Eat,Sleep,play badminton

15.   3 things I’m talented at
=Drawing[just a lil],playing my phone,making a mess

16.   3 words that describes me
=sleepy,shy,kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ten

Top ten animated movies : 10.The Simpsons Movie   9.Toy story 8.Inside out ...